Great gift ideas !
I try to excel in gifting. Finding something just perfect for a niece or nephew, for a birthday or an anniversary. To make things easy on you, I’ve arranged a few gift ideas that babies and children of all ages will definitely love! Check them out in-stores and online!
1) Baby Johnny Sneaker Socks: Six pairs of bright high-top tennis shoe baby socks. How adorable? Sneaker Socks! We have more designs such as Yo Gabba Gabba socks, Skater Socks, Neon Socks, etc.
2) What Happens at Grandmas Snaptee/Tee: Who doesn’t want a Snaptee or tee in this style? Classic. Grandma lets you eat more candy, and word on the street is, with her, you have no bedtime. Such a great way for our kids to show off their love for grammy!
3) Rockabye Baby Muse CD: A calming gift that parents will thank you for! Babies can rock out lullaby style and fall asleep, dreaming about their rockstar life. There are more renditions like the Beatles’, Van Halen’s, the Smiths’, the White Stripes’, etc.
4) Dog Zoo Bib: These bibs are not only cute, but they fold up! Easy to store, easy to wash! This adorable face will surely bring joy to your gift receiver and you!
5) Lion Rattle: Fear not! These lions are adorable and sweet! They aren’t vicious, and they rattle! Your baby will have so much fun making their own music and being intrigued at how calm the lion is.
6) Baby Legs Mr. Peter Rabbit: Little ones will be hoppin’ with joy each time he wears this leg warmer! Baby Legs keep babies’ legs warm while looking stylish and cute. Definitely a must have! Check out the other styles!
7) Alphabet Zoo Activity Mirror: Babies can play peek-a-boo while playing with the plush elephant, monkey, and birdie. This can be set up outside and inside! It is easy to carry, and the gift receiver will enjoy this and thank you!!
8) I believe in Snuffleupagus Snaptee/Tee: Can I have one in my size? This is for those who love using their imagination and believe in fantasies! What’s even better? This Snaptee/Tee comes in so many colors!
9) Pronto Chevron: Great for the parents! Designed by Jonathan Adler, this mobile changing station will be small enough to fit into any diaper bag, and when in need, it will spread open so that your baby can be clean.
10) Metro Card Rattle: Babies will love receiving this because it shows off the perks of being a city kid! It’s cute and fun! With the Metro Card Rattle, your baby can keep busy when traveling.
11) Rockin Diaper Cake with Ugly Doll (center): These are made to order cakes that can be great for any shower! Three layers of diapers are wrapped in an orange ribbon and topped with an Uglydoll of your choice. The cake sits on top of a Vinyl record. Wish I got something like this when I was a baby! This gift will surely be the talk of the century!
Thanks a ton! -LK