Enjoy and please share! We are thrilled to be able to introduce the Mimi & Magic Forest video! We had so much fun with the Mimi story, we couldn’t stop at still pictures. We really wanted to offer up a living, breathing fashion story, featuring the highlights of the store (Oeuf cribs, Bugaboo strollers, cool knit toy pigeons & taxi ride ons and of course our range of cool indie fashion — Mini Rodini, ESP No. 1, La Miniatura, Munster Kids!)
Listen to the store of Mimi, a city girl who finds herself in the country & embarks on a magical adventure!
Be sure to comment on Youtube! Tell us what you think! Where should Mimi go next? We’d love to hear your ideas!
Video by Katrina Tang & Taavi Lindmaa Styling by Michel Onofrio Hair & Makeup by Laura Castellano Story by Jennifer Cattaui *special thanks to Aslan & Nixxi and all of the kids who brought these characters to life!
Our additions to the Fall/Winter Collection!
Our adorable Whale Sweater will turn heads of everyone because it’s just so adorable!
It surely is cuddly and warm! Great for breezy fall weathers and frigid winter days.
Our ESP. NO.1 jeans have shifted their colors from the bright skinny jeans they introduced for Spring and Summer.
This Bright Blue pair of skinny jeans stretch and is so stylish.
Be like Fishy the Ugly Doll and catch your sweaters and jeans before they disappear!!
Chef Babo loves cooking! He especially loves cooking for new friends.
Recently, he has met four new Hello Kitty Ugly Dolls.
In addition, he also met three new friends named Ice Bat, Jeero, and Ox. They love eating.
Chef Babo whipped up yummy ice cream, hamburgers, chicken wings, pizza, and pretzels!
And isn’t his decoration just adorable? He used Offi’s Eva chairs and tables.
Also click on the photo to check out the Ugly Dolls on our website!
I try to excel in gifting. Finding something just perfect for a niece or nephew, for a birthday or an anniversary. To make things easy on you, I’ve arranged a few gift ideas that babies and children of all ages will definitely love! Check them out in-stores and online!
1) Baby Johnny Sneaker Socks: Six pairs of bright high-top tennis shoe baby socks. How adorable? Sneaker Socks! We have more designs such as Yo Gabba Gabba socks, Skater Socks, Neon Socks, etc.
2) What Happens at Grandmas Snaptee/Tee: Who doesn’t want a Snaptee or tee in this style? Classic. Grandma lets you eat more candy, and word on the street is, with her, you have no bedtime. Such a great way for our kids to show off their love for grammy!
3) Rockabye Baby Muse CD: A calming gift that parents will thank you for! Babies can rock out lullaby style and fall asleep, dreaming about their rockstar life. There are more renditions like the Beatles’, Van Halen’s, the Smiths’, the White Stripes’, etc.
4) Dog Zoo Bib: These bibs are not only cute, but they fold up! Easy to store, easy to wash! This adorable face will surely bring joy to your gift receiver and you!
5) Lion Rattle: Fear not! These lions are adorable and sweet! They aren’t vicious, and they rattle! Your baby will have so much fun making their own music and being intrigued at how calm the lion is.
6) Baby Legs Mr. Peter Rabbit: Little ones will be hoppin’ with joy each time he wears this leg warmer! Baby Legs keep babies’ legs warm while looking stylish and cute. Definitely a must have! Check out the other styles!
7) Alphabet Zoo Activity Mirror: Babies can play peek-a-boo while playing with the plush elephant, monkey, and birdie. This can be set up outside and inside! It is easy to carry, and the gift receiver will enjoy this and thank you!!
8) I believe in Snuffleupagus Snaptee/Tee: Can I have one in my size? This is for those who love using their imagination and believe in fantasies! What’s even better? This Snaptee/Tee comes in so many colors!
9) Pronto Chevron: Great for the parents! Designed by Jonathan Adler, this mobile changing station will be small enough to fit into any diaper bag, and when in need, it will spread open so that your baby can be clean.
10) Metro Card Rattle: Babies will love receiving this because it shows off the perks of being a city kid! It’s cute and fun! With the Metro Card Rattle, your baby can keep busy when traveling.
11) Rockin Diaper Cake with Ugly Doll (center): These are made to order cakes that can be great for any shower! Three layers of diapers are wrapped in an orange ribbon and topped with an Uglydoll of your choice. The cake sits on top of a Vinyl record. Wish I got something like this when I was a baby! This gift will surely be the talk of the century!
Babesta has been looking for heroes to look over NYC!
Recently, we have received two Superheroes that promised to devote their lives to keep our children safe!
These two cuddly superheroes promise to become best friends with as many children they meet!
Superman Babo and Ice Bat promise to be the best friend & hero!
Click the photo for our Superhero Ugly Dolls!