We’ve got gems galore from Mini Rodini this season! Now we know that technically diamonds don’t shine, they reflect; but because they’re reflecting the sheer awesomeness of your kid’s style we figure we can get away with the phrase.
We think Mimi had it right with regards to styling the print, but you can definitely get away with a ton of cool outfits by breaking up her look into separates. We’d love to hear how you style your kids’ gems, so hit the comments and let us know!
Shop Precious Diamond with a Mini Rodini style in your Babesta store
Be dashing inthe snow this winter in this gorgeous velvet tux from Mini Rodini. We love it for special occasions or for making every day occasions a little bit more special (Hey, if I’d had this as a kid, I don’t know if you could have paid me to take it off. I love it!). Seriously, we can’t talk about how lux this tux is enough…
Mini Rodini loves Snow Leopards this season and so do we! Their animal prints are always super fun, but the snow leopards are especially cool this season. We’re kind of all about the Snow Leopard Sweatshirt (you can even complete the look and grab the ear hat here); it’s a great way to express your child’s wild side and it’s super cozy. Or you can go extra wild with the Berlin Cheetah Jeans which add a great pop of color on any dreary winter day. Or you can go uber-wild and do both. Whatever you decide to do, let us know in the comments! We love hearing about what awesome outfits you come up with…
We’re super excited right now, since we just received part 3 of our Mini Rodini shipment! We’ve officially received everything for Fall/Winter 2013 from this designer, which means we get to get busy doing one of our favorite things: creating outfits! We’ll be posting about all this new stuff – and there is a lot of it – for a while to come, but we’ll give you a sneak peak….
Since we check everything out upon receiving which entails unfolding everything, I held this one up and I’m pretty sure I’d fit in the biggest size we carry. The sleeves would be a little short, but I kind of want it…
This Snow Leopard sweater is definitely one of our favorites. It’s the perfect mix of wild and cozy for this winter.
Pandas and Bowties!? And TOP HATS!?!? Where’s the interobang key when you need it? This jacket is too cute for conventional punctuation.
Maybe you guessed it already, but we’re a little wild over the snow leopard prints this season. But come on, how can you not be super excited about them?
Enjoy and please share! We are thrilled to be able to introduce the Mimi & Magic Forest video! We had so much fun with the Mimi story, we couldn’t stop at still pictures. We really wanted to offer up a living, breathing fashion story, featuring the highlights of the store (Oeuf cribs, Bugaboo strollers, cool knit toy pigeons & taxi ride ons and of course our range of cool indie fashion — Mini Rodini, ESP No. 1, La Miniatura, Munster Kids!)
Listen to the store of Mimi, a city girl who finds herself in the country & embarks on a magical adventure!
Be sure to comment on Youtube! Tell us what you think! Where should Mimi go next? We’d love to hear your ideas!
Video by Katrina Tang & Taavi Lindmaa Styling by Michel Onofrio Hair & Makeup by Laura Castellano Story by Jennifer Cattaui *special thanks to Aslan & Nixxi and all of the kids who brought these characters to life!
This is for the babes who love jammin’ out to music!
Certainly for those who love dancing to and playing music!
The babes who want rock star attires have come to the right place.
From sunglasses to lounge pants, we have the perfect rock star and music lover styles!
Click away at the links below to check them out online!!
1) Sex Pistols Pretty Vacant Bib: Perfect for those babes who love Punk to Alternative Rock and love London! This bib will rock your babe’s spilt food away!
2) AC/DC bib: It’s time for rockin’ and eatin’! This black vinyl bib will be easy to put on and clean.
1)Run DMC Logo Tee: For all those hip hop lovin’ babes! RUN DMC are from our very own New York! This Tee will match will a pair of jeans, leggings, or skirts. Matches with everything!
2) White Headphone Snaptee/Tee: Headphones define music lovers! This tee comes in 5 different colors with White Headphones. Simple and stylish. Comfortable and cool.
3) Van Halen Off Black Tee: An all american Rock Band that made many love music more. For the babes who love jammin’ to rock music while looking extra stylish.
1) Cosy Ruched Leggings: Comfortable and cute gathered down the legs with a pointelle design. It will go well with a tee, a cardigan, or tank top, with sneakers or boots! Great for wearing indoors, too!
2) Blue Barney Jeans: A vibrant blue colored pair of jeans that are just too adorable. Great with tees!
1) Tiger Sunglasses: These fierce sunglasses are so stylish and bold! Rock out with fierceness!
2) Babiator Sunglasses- Black Op: Stylish and sturdy. The aviator design that everyone loves. There are many different colored Babiators for the babes who like rockin’ out with flying colors!
3) Hunter Sunglasses- Blue: Tinted lenses to block out the sun while dancin’ and strollin’ in NYC. Cool and adorable. So stylish!
4)Loog 2 Guitar: Parents need to help guitar loving babes put together this Loog 2 guitar. Only a screwdriver is needed. Real sustainable wood with 3 strings on a 21″ neck. Jam out and create your own music.
5) Red Studded Belt: With a removable buckle, this belt will go great with dark colored and light colored jeans. A big necessity for rock stars!
Shop the new Babesta Beat catalog! You can shop online (all items click through to the site), shop in store or call in at (646) 290-5508. And tell us how you like it! We’ve been sweating all summer over this & we’d love to get your feedback!
Native Shoes’ new Jimmy Rain boot in three fantastic colors brighten even the greyest days! 100% washable, odor resistant, shock absorbent, and waterproof, in these boots your kids will make a splash and you won’t have to worry them jumping around (which is good, because you won’t be able to stop them).
I especially love the classic yellow rain boot. I’m thinking pair it with Hansel from Basel’s Nautical stripe tights and Mini Rodini’s Star dress for a girl, or La Miniatura’s Davy the Whale sweater and Crayon Skinny Jeans in Ocean Blue for a boy… But that’s just me. These boots are an exciting, easy addition to any outfit.
No one enjoys hot, sweaty feet!! How stinky! P. U.! I have gathered all of Babesta’s summer kicks that provide a lot of comfort and coolness for the hot, sticky weather! These adorable and stylish kicks will go well with possibly any outfit! It is very important that our stylish babes look even better with awesome shoes!
Check out our kicks onlineor in-stores! Also check out our animal bags post!