Everyone knows a great gifter – in fact you might even be one – they are magically able to always find the perfect present -the one that connects to you, your interests, likes and tastes. Something thoughtful. Something only you would give. So what’s the secret? Here are some tips so that you can be the gift-giver who gets a standing “O” for OMGAWESOME!
1. Make it personal: You went to an awesome JZ concert with your friend pre-baby? How bout that Rockabye Baby J-Z CD? Your friend loves pop art ? Maybe an Andy Warhol board book, a Warhol banana footmuff and a pack of Warhol inspired baby socks by Trumpette.
2. Work a theme: Give a gift that rocks! A rock onesie, CD and cool booties make a statement!
3. Mix it up: Use a variety of sizes, or a variety of categories wrapped around your theme. Going for a cool indie baby-Coachella inspired dress by Bobo Choses? Maybe add a book, like Cinderella, a fashionable tale, or a cool mirror necklace by Little Creative Factory.
4. Be a wrap star: Presentation is just as important! Make sure you wrap it with some super cool paper so it’s even more special!
5. Don’t forget the card: Add a cool card and a personalized note!
Being a great gift giver is being personal. Shop special!