Want to get Rock Star Gift-Giver status? Check out some of our favorite Baby Shower gifts that will be definite crowd pleasers! Clockwise from top: Brooklee Dr, Martens, $65; Metrocard Rattle, $16; BabyLit Sense & Sensibility board book, $19.99; Hansel from Basel Mexican wrestler socks, $10; 7AM Enfant Doudoune snowsuit, $98; Aden + Anais Twinkle gift set, $50; Late Greats Biggie Smalls doll, $39; BabyZen YoYo stroller, $469; Rockabye Baby David Bowie CD, $17; Rowdy Sprout Bob Dylan onesie, $37; Naif milky baby body oil, $17.95.
Archive: Gift Guide
We think that every modern tot needs modern beach toys. These sleek and artful toys are beautiful objects in their own right, but to boot, they’re super fun. Meet the Quut sand rake, Ballo pail, sand sifter and sand castle maker. Let the fun in the sun begin! Shop Quut!
It’s a jungle at Babesta this days, what with all of the super cool animal-themed goods, from onesies and tees to pull toys, sneakers and rattles. Check out some of our fauna inspired faves in the shop right now! Shop the Babesta Jungle! http://bit.ly/1nieYv1
Some new Oeuf and Apple Park in the house. We are mad about these adorable layette pieces by Oeuf NYC! Pima cotton makes them oh-so-soft while the simple design is so sweet. The Apple Park rattles and extras are the icing on the carrot cake!
Got a cool baby in your life? Shop our coolest baby goods at Babesta, from hooded towels to awesome rompers to “classic” board books. Shop awesome baby gifts here!
Everyone knows a great gifter – in fact you might even be one – they are magically able to always find the perfect present -the one that connects to you, your interests, likes and tastes. Something thoughtful. Something only you would give. So what’s the secret? Here are some tips so that you can be the gift-giver who gets a standing “O” for OMGAWESOME!
1. Make it personal: You went to an awesome JZ concert with your friend pre-baby? How bout that Rockabye Baby J-Z CD? Your friend loves pop art ? Maybe an Andy Warhol board book, a Warhol banana footmuff and a pack of Warhol inspired baby socks by Trumpette.
2. Work a theme: Give a gift that rocks! A rock onesie, CD and cool booties make a statement!
3. Mix it up: Use a variety of sizes, or a variety of categories wrapped around your theme. Going for a cool indie baby-Coachella inspired dress by Bobo Choses? Maybe add a book, like Cinderella, a fashionable tale, or a cool mirror necklace by Little Creative Factory.
4. Be a wrap star: Presentation is just as important! Make sure you wrap it with some super cool paper so it’s even more special!
5. Don’t forget the card: Add a cool card and a personalized note!
Being a great gift giver is being personal. Shop special!
Forget the candy & flowers (OK, don’t forget the candy, that’s a requirement, but here are some fun extras to make Valentine’s day even more special!)
1. Meow Meow tee by Brian Lichtenberg Tees-with kitties making the youtube hot list daily, this tribute to designer felines is purrfect.
2,3. Heart and Love necklaces by 100% gumdrop – sweet jewelry for a sweet little girl.
4. A for Apple red knit gloves – face it the winter isn’t ending anytime soon!
5. Romeo & Juliet board book by BabyLit – never too soon to start reading the classics!