Babesta has been looking for heroes to look over NYC!
Recently, we have received two Superheroes that promised to devote their lives to keep our children safe!
These two cuddly superheroes promise to become best friends with as many children they meet!
Superman Babo and Ice Bat promise to be the best friend & hero!
Click the photo for our Superhero Ugly Dolls!
Beware of cute, cuddly monsters!! They are hiding out in Babesta, awaiting your visits! We brought together Babesta Cribz and Threads for an even better experience! These will be great summer fashions, as well as back to school fashions. After seeing all these monsters, don’t you get the feeling that monsters are actually cuddly and lovable?
Please check them out in-stores and online!! (click on the links below!)
From the left corner to right:
Top left corner:
1) Every fashionista needs the Akamay Fashionista Fur Vest! It is warm, stylish, and fuzzy! This vest will definitely go well with any outfit, as long as the fashionista dons a nice pair of Sons and Daugthers sunglasses and a stylish attitude!
2) The Skull V-Neck Sweater will look so nice with a pair of jeans or even the leggings, which will be talked about next! A great fall essential! It can even be worn on rainy days during the summer, with a cute pair of shorts. Great for both boys and girls!
3) The Hob Goblin Baby Legsdo look a little scary, but when your baby wears it, I’m sure the “ehh” will immediately change into “how adorable!”. Baby Legs keep your babies’ legs warm and safe! Babies’ bodies temperatures vary with adult’s bodies. So inside air conditioned rooms, I’m sure your baby will appreciate that you put on their Baby Legs!
4) Cosy Ruched Leggings will look amazing on your babe! It sure seems comfortable, and I really want one! They can be worn with not only the Skull V-neck, but with any shirt or tank! It is definitely an essential to your babe’s wardrobe!
Top Right Corner:
1) The Ulm Cribis made from beautiful and sustainably harvested solid birch and birch plywood. This mattress platform has three adjustable positions for your growing babe! It has a beautiful color that certainly reminds me of the mid-century- very elegant.
2) All theUgly Dolls are trapped!! They are certainly the cutest dolls ever! At Babesta, there are so many different Ugly Dolls that you can get to know. From Nimah to Chef Babo, they are such lovable creatures with different personalities. They do have one thing in common besides being cute… they are oh so lovable!!
Bottom Left Corner:
1) Mad Pax’s Bubble Backpack is probably the best thing created!! At Babesta we have it in two different colors, but all of them are so cool! Very spacious backpacks that every kid will want! It is overloading with greatness!
2) Mad Pax’s Spiketus Rex Backpack reminds me of a mini dinosaur. Your babe will look so adorable with it! They come in different colors and will match with any outfit. All of Mad Pax’s backpacks are spacious. Even teens and adults can wear it!
Bottom Right Corner:
Our most monster like collection of snaptees and tees!
1) The Big in Japan Tee is in black, pink, light blue, and gray. Just choose a color and we got it!
2) Our all time favorite Snaptee/Tee… I Believe in Snuffleupagus!! How adorable will your babe look in this snaptee?! Definitely for the imaginative souls! Warning: you might be stunned by cuteness!
3) Monsters Need Love Too!! This snaptee/ tee really makes monsters look cuddly and adorable. They have feelings too! Pair it with a cute pair of leggings, or with a cute pair of yellow jeans!
4) An Outerspace Tee? Sadly these are not snaptees! However, your kid will look exceptionally cool with this tee. A comfortable tee that can be paired with a pair of jeans, shorts, leggings, or even with skirts!
Do you finally feel that monsters are adorable and lovable?
Now that it is official that the royal baby has a name, Babesta wants to congratulate Kate and William! The Little Prince was born on July 22 and weighed a healthy 8 lbs. 6 oz. His gradmum has announced to name the Little Prince, George Alexander Louis, after his great-great grandfather George VI. If everyone thinks that two days of no naming is a long time, then we should all recall William’s parents, Diana and Charles, who took a whole week!
No one enjoys hot, sweaty feet!! How stinky! P. U.! I have gathered all of Babesta’s summer kicks that provide a lot of comfort and coolness for the hot, sticky weather! These adorable and stylish kicks will go well with possibly any outfit! It is very important that our stylish babes look even better with awesome shoes!
Check out our kicks onlineor in-stores! Also check out our animal bags post!
We have new plush toys that just came in stores at both Babesta Cribz and Threads! These join some old faves that we try to keep on our shelves (though it’s hard, they’re soooo lovable)
We received new plush toys and mini figurines from kidrobot. Their Yummy Plushes range from: black & white cookies, blue frosted donuts, chocolate frosted donuts, etc. We also received key chains of these Yummy Plushes! Be sure to check it out!
We also want to show off SkipHop’s collection of toys aimed at our city babies! Hug & Hide Stroller Toys, activity gyms, duck bath toys, alphabet zoo mirrors, and more! Playsam also has babystroller toys and YoYos!
Toys are a great way to raise a child’s imagination! Toys will definitely entertain our awesome city kids!
We were asked to guest blog for Bubble and Speak & decided to chat about the Punk exhibit at the MET, From Chaos to Couture, that we attended back in May and the synergies the message had on the kids’ market. Of course we were totally stoked, as Bubble and Speak is the awesome blog of one of the most inspirational trade shows that takes place in London and debuts lots of indie brands that we love & follow. Read it here:
To boot we worked up a little smattering of super cool Punk style for kids at Babesta! No, ‘Lil Joey Ramone, we don’t want to be sedated (usually) & we wouldn’t miss any of your adorable declarations of independence, rages against the machine and anti establishment antics!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Splatter shirt by A for Apple; Declare Independence tank by MIMA, Why? tee by NuNuNu, striped leggings by Sourpuss Clothing, shorts by A for Apple, Spraycan tee by Munster Kids, studded belt and Sex Pistols bib by Sourpuss Clothing, Skull soft soled shoes by Chauchas. **Things come in and out of the shop like wildfire, so if you see something you can’t live without, give us a ring & we’ll try to hook you up with it or introduce you to the latest & greatest. Babesta Threads: 212 608 4522.
What animal do you dream about? We just got a new shipment of Jonathan Adler animal menagerie nightlights in. They provide just the right amount of light in a room to keep any of the scaries away. Sweet and peaceful done out of ceramic. Find them at Babesta here.