Mini Rodini loves Snow Leopards this season and so do we! Their animal prints are always super fun, but the snow leopards are especially cool this season. We’re kind of all about the Snow Leopard Sweatshirt (you can even complete the look and grab the ear hat here); it’s a great way to express your child’s wild side and it’s super cozy. Or you can go extra wild with the Berlin Cheetah Jeans which add a great pop of color on any dreary winter day. Or you can go uber-wild and do both. Whatever you decide to do, let us know in the comments! We love hearing about what awesome outfits you come up with…
Our additions to the Fall/Winter Collection!
Our adorable Whale Sweater will turn heads of everyone because it’s just so adorable!
It surely is cuddly and warm! Great for breezy fall weathers and frigid winter days.
Our ESP. NO.1 jeans have shifted their colors from the bright skinny jeans they introduced for Spring and Summer.
This Bright Blue pair of skinny jeans stretch and is so stylish.
Be like Fishy the Ugly Doll and catch your sweaters and jeans before they disappear!!
This is for the babes who love jammin’ out to music!
Certainly for those who love dancing to and playing music!
The babes who want rock star attires have come to the right place.
From sunglasses to lounge pants, we have the perfect rock star and music lover styles!
Click away at the links below to check them out online!!
1) Sex Pistols Pretty Vacant Bib: Perfect for those babes who love Punk to Alternative Rock and love London! This bib will rock your babe’s spilt food away!
2) AC/DC bib: It’s time for rockin’ and eatin’! This black vinyl bib will be easy to put on and clean.
1)Run DMC Logo Tee: For all those hip hop lovin’ babes! RUN DMC are from our very own New York! This Tee will match will a pair of jeans, leggings, or skirts. Matches with everything!
2) White Headphone Snaptee/Tee: Headphones define music lovers! This tee comes in 5 different colors with White Headphones. Simple and stylish. Comfortable and cool.
3) Van Halen Off Black Tee: An all american Rock Band that made many love music more. For the babes who love jammin’ to rock music while looking extra stylish.
1) Cosy Ruched Leggings: Comfortable and cute gathered down the legs with a pointelle design. It will go well with a tee, a cardigan, or tank top, with sneakers or boots! Great for wearing indoors, too!
2) Blue Barney Jeans: A vibrant blue colored pair of jeans that are just too adorable. Great with tees!
1) Tiger Sunglasses: These fierce sunglasses are so stylish and bold! Rock out with fierceness!
2) Babiator Sunglasses- Black Op: Stylish and sturdy. The aviator design that everyone loves. There are many different colored Babiators for the babes who like rockin’ out with flying colors!
3) Hunter Sunglasses- Blue: Tinted lenses to block out the sun while dancin’ and strollin’ in NYC. Cool and adorable. So stylish!
4)Loog 2 Guitar: Parents need to help guitar loving babes put together this Loog 2 guitar. Only a screwdriver is needed. Real sustainable wood with 3 strings on a 21″ neck. Jam out and create your own music.
5) Red Studded Belt: With a removable buckle, this belt will go great with dark colored and light colored jeans. A big necessity for rock stars!
We love graphic prints for this season, but we mostly find them on tops and sweaters. Well, that just makes us all the more excited to announce our tights for this fall from Hansel from Basel! We’ve got something for every attitude…
Funky, earthy, attention-grabbing patterns and colors are definitely a trend to watch this season, and these tights are perfectly on trend. I think these would go perfectly with Bobo Choses’ Raindrop Twill Skirt and a fun tee (there are so many to choose from this season!).
Nautical ivories and blues are always in style so we love to see what our designers do with them! These in particular make a super fun, super easy addition to any wardrobe. Pair them with a favorite dress or skirt and any outfit instantly becomes a little cooler.
These great patterns in cozy neutrals are easy to pair with anything. Black and white dominate the fashion game this fall with Indikidual’s uber-cool domino patterns and Nununu’s classic black and white splatter prints, and these tights are perfectly coordinated to any outfit! These will be in-store by September!
We’re really excited to add Little Creative Factory to Babesta’s list of designers this season. LCF was founded by two architect mothers – Christina and Esther – in Barcelona, Spain to express their creativity and enthusiasm for all things made with love. All their products are produced by slow manufacture processes; nothing is mass-produced. Every piece is inspired by the little things in life and by the spontaneity of the daughters of the founders, Ona and Gala. Cuts are simple; styling is classic; and each piece is easy and unique. We’re especially excited about the details on their pieces – like the applique flowers on the rompers above – and the simple and slightly funky snood for this season! Shop Little Creative Factory here!
Native Shoes’ new Jimmy Rain boot in three fantastic colors brighten even the greyest days! 100% washable, odor resistant, shock absorbent, and waterproof, in these boots your kids will make a splash and you won’t have to worry them jumping around (which is good, because you won’t be able to stop them).
I especially love the classic yellow rain boot. I’m thinking pair it with Hansel from Basel’s Nautical stripe tights and Mini Rodini’s Star dress for a girl, or La Miniatura’s Davy the Whale sweater and Crayon Skinny Jeans in Ocean Blue for a boy… But that’s just me. These boots are an exciting, easy addition to any outfit.