2. Convertible Crib – We’re crazy about Oeuf’s new colors for the ever-popular Sparrow Crib, now in Petal Pink & Charcoal Grey. Or if you’re really wanting a pop of color, check out the newest Alto Crib by Spot on Square with bright acrylic panels.
3. Organic Mattress- Whether it’s a traditional spring mattress or one made of coconut fiber, wool and latex, we think having a great quality mattress (with a waterproof crib topper) is essential for a good night’s sleep for both parent & child.
4. Great Glider- We think Monte makes some of the best out there. They’re perfectly sized for a New York apartment and elegant enough to live in the living room. Check out the Como, Joya, Luca, Grano and more!
5. Sweet Sheets – Bedding can be tricky, but we love some of the newest Oeuf designs as well as the super cute Auggie prints. Going for bold, try Sack Me’s donut prints! And if you’re in a New York state of mind, try the Aden+Anais for Babesta exclusive city prints for crib sheet, dream blanket, swaddles, sleepsack and more.
6. Awesome Art- No need to put “kid art” in the nursery. Find a local artist that you love and give the room some pizzazz. We love the custom work by Gregoire Ganter and the whimsical art by Instagram star Rebeca Raney for instance. Modern and bold yet playful prints by Noodoll are also a lot of fun.
7. Smart Storage- Dressers, changers, and shelving by Oeuf and Spot on Square are great companions to your chosen crib. For books & toy, Oeuf’s just launching a tall & narrow option of their always popular Mini Library.
8. Rockin’ Rug- We love the rugs by Lorena Canals, because they are both cute and machine washable. The new Spot on Square round and modern rugs also make our top list for cool bedroom accessories.